Welcome

I hope you find what you're looking for here...Let me know if I could be of help to you..

Sincerely,
Mike


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Why Cardio Doesn't Work For Some People: A NEAT Explanation

At the Get rid of the Fat Inner Group participant boards, I get a concern which comes up with escalating frequency: “Why is not my aerobic exercise working?” Despite not only doing frequent aerobic exercise for several weeks, but actually improving the period of her exercises, one participant still saw no included fat reduction and began thinking what she was doing wrong… or what was incorrect with her! I provided her the amazingly simple response, which I’ve published for you as well in the following paragraphs and new analysis has included even more to the response – it’s a NEAT explanation…

No comments:

Post a Comment